Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my life observation 1

As i was walking home today i thought to myself wow this world is chaotic.On a daily basis i walk home from school as a normal 13 year old boy but today today was a day like no other . Kids were obnoxious and acted as if someone had gave them 1000 bucks I felt as if they were somehow offending me so i decided to walk to the other side of the street . I saw these 5 kids terrorizing this lady "HELP HELP ! " the lady screamed in terror i felt like being the hero of this event but then again i rather not risk getting jumped 1 of the boys took the lady's wallet and the others took her purse . I ran to the nearest store and i really got lucky because there happened to be a female officer inside . " Excuse me but 5 kids ran up to this lady and took her wallet and purse they are 2 blocks away making a run for it " the lady looked confused and flew out the store . The officer found the boys and put them in her police car and the lady got her wallet and purse back " thank you young sir " " your welcome " the lady was astonished and put her hand out " here take this 5 dollars you deserve it " " i insist " i gave the lady back her money and then walked away as a hero . i knew i did the right thing i walked away victorious .

5 comments:

  1. I think what you did was like a good hero. Wow you are really brave. GOOD JOB SOSA!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome job! it made me feel like i was there watching it from a bird view's eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow johnny, you were brave and helped the smart way.I am glad neither you or the woman were hurt and am impressed that you turned down 5 bucks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Johnny! Thank goodness you were around to help that lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice job demonstrating social action and not being a bystander!

    ReplyDelete